Karla Schlaepfer M.A.
Advance your company’s leadership capabilities with Karla’s engagement, experience and expertise.
- 25 years of Facilitation Practice
- 12 years of Coaching Experience
- 10 years as Female Founder + Business Manager
Ex-pat Karla Schlaepfer has a unique skill set that empowers personal and leadership development, team building, and organizational agile change processes.
Fun fact: In the first half of 2023, five of Karla’s 20+ coaching clients extended their coaching programs. Read more referrals here.
- Coaching, Training in English or German
- Global, DAX, and Individual Clients
Let’s talk. Book a free call
Why Work With Karla
- Solution-focused approach
- Natural ability to create rapport quickly
- Exceptional bilingual communication skills
- High comfort level with digital technology and VR
Curated choice of companies, universities, and organizations I’ve happily worked with.
How Can Coaching Help You?
- Leadership development is a personal journey best unlocked with a personal professional coach.
- Coaching inspires thoughtful conversations with long-lasting impact on leadership topics that matter
- Wellbeing and mental fitness are critical and best served by the inner reflective work done together with a certified coach.
What Others Say
See all testimonials
How Can Team Coaching Help Your Team?
- Enable groups to become effective agile teams
- Team Coaching activates resources, is motivating, and builds confidence
- Inspires and guides teams to take on ownership of their agile workflows
I have written these two books which have helped numerous companies, teams and individuals to understand and take steps to deliver better, innovative results.
More on das-dynamische-unternehmen.com
Lawyer Well-being – Personal Health of Legal Professionals in Times of Disruption
Read Karla’s Book Chapter
Trainer, Facilitator, Change Coach and Business Manger
- Female Founder and Business Owner: 2014 Das dynamische Unternehmen GbR, 2016 Design Thinking Academy, 2021 Value4p GmbH
- Professional Accredited Coach (PCC)™ by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- ACTP, SF Master Coaching Class, Solutions Academy
- Systemic Coach and Change Management, Ineko at the University of Cologne
- Published Non-Fiction Book(s) Author and Researcher
- Design Thinking Certificate (Hasso-Plattner Institute, Potsdam)
- Recognition Award from LEAD, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Accreditations in Agile Processes (PSM1 + PSPO)
- University Teaching Work Certificates
- BA Degree in Humanities, University of California, Berkeley USA
- Master of Arts in Education, University Freiburg
- Trained by Milton Erickson Institute
- NLP Practitioner
- Official Partner and Coach Legal Revolution
- Trained in Facilitation + Simplicity (Denkmotor)